This page is about Deal Keeper for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Deal Keeper from your systemDeal Keeper
. You can find out more on Deal Keeper or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Deal Keeper can be found at http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
. Deal Keeper is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Deal Keeper is C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Deal Keeper's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.41 KB (107944 bytes) on disk.
Deal Keeper contains of the executables below. They take 3.69 MB (3872261
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- DealKeeperUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- DealKeeperUninstall.exe (234.83 KB)
- utilDealKeeper.exe (637.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.91 KB)
- DealKeeper.expext.exe (112.41 KB)
- DealKeeper.Plinx.exe (63.91 KB)
- DealKeeper.PurBrowse.exe (289.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.29.142919
of Deal Keeper. You can find below a few links to other Deal Keeper releases:
...click to view all...
Deal Keeper is a program marketed by the software company Deal Keeper. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Deal Keeper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Deal Keeper from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Deal Keeper or simply activate the Search field and type in "Deal Keeper". If it exists on your system the Deal Keeper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Deal Keeper in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Deal Keeper, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Deal Keeper:
- The web site of the application is: http://mightydealkeeper.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Deal Keeper\DealKeeperUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Deal Keeper.
8. After uninstalling Deal Keeper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Deal Keeper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Deal Keeper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper from your PC, we are not saying that Deal Keeper by Deal Keeper is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Deal Keeper supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 06:36:49.150