This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DayMate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DayMate from your PCCrystal Office Systems
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Crystal Office Systems. Please follow http://www.crystaloffice.com
if you want to read more on DayMate on Crystal Office Systems's website. DayMate is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove DayMate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named daymate.exe and its approximative size is 6.05 MB (6340704 bytes).
DayMate contains of the executables below. They take 6.72 MB (7051456
bytes) on disk.
- daymate.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
The current web page applies to DayMate version 7.0
alone. For more DayMate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DayMate is an application offered by Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase DayMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DayMate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DayMate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DayMate". If it exists on your system the DayMate app will be found automatically. After you click DayMate in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DayMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DayMate:
- The software company is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DayMate.
8. After removing DayMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DayMate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DayMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DayMate by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that DayMate by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DayMate supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 13:27:45.183