This web page contains detailed information on how to remove DayMate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DayMate from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Open here
where you can find out more on Crystal Office Systems. Please follow http://www.crystaloffice.com
if you want to read more on DayMate on Crystal Office Systems's web page. DayMate is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall DayMate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. DayMate's main file takes about 5.49 MB (5758464 bytes) and is named daymate.exe.
DayMate is composed of the following executables which take 6.17 MB (6473176
bytes) on disk:
- daymate.exe (5.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.96 KB)
The current page applies to DayMate version 7.07
only. Click on the links below for other DayMate versions:
...click to view all...
DayMate is an application marketed by Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase DayMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete DayMate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DayMate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DayMate". The DayMate application will be found automatically. When you click DayMate in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DayMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DayMate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DayMate.
8. After removing DayMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DayMate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DayMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DayMate by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that DayMate by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DayMate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 08:22:40.670