This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DayMate for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall DayMate from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. You can find out more on Crystal Office Systems or check for application updates here
. More info about the program DayMate can be seen at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. Usually the DayMate application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate directory, depending on the user's option during install. DayMate's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe". DayMate's main file takes around 5.49 MB (5758464 bytes) and its name is daymate.exe.
The following executables are contained in DayMate. They occupy 6.22 MB (6526424
bytes) on disk.
- daymate.exe (5.49 MB)
- Patch.REPT.exe (52.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.05
of DayMate. Click on the links below for other DayMate versions:
...click to view all...
DayMate is an application offered by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DayMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DayMate from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DayMate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DayMate". If it is installed on your PC the DayMate application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DayMate in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DayMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DayMate:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DayMate.
8. After uninstalling DayMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DayMate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DayMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DayMate by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that DayMate by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DayMate supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-18 09:54:22.787