This web page is about DayMate for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall DayMate from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. More info about Crystal Office Systems can be found here
. More data about the software DayMate can be found at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DayMate. DayMate's main file takes about 6.33 MB (6639064 bytes) and is named daymate.exe.
DayMate installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7355312
bytes) on disk.
- daymate.exe (6.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.09
of DayMate. For more DayMate versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DayMate is an application offered by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove DayMate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DayMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DayMate or simply click the Search field and type in "DayMate". If it exists on your system the DayMate app will be found automatically. After you click DayMate in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DayMate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DayMate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DayMate\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DayMate.
8. After uninstalling DayMate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DayMate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DayMate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DayMate by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that DayMate by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DayMate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 15:39:45.467