DVBViewer Recording Service
DVBViewer Recording Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service from your PCCM&V
. You can find out more on CM&V or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about DVBViewer Recording Service at http://www.cmuv.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1509504 bytes) on disk and is named dvbviewer.exe.
DVBViewer Recording Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15351344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- dbconvertsvc.exe (111.50 KB)
- DVBServer.exe (397.13 KB)
- DVBVCtrl.exe (81.00 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (459.80 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- DVBVservice.exe (730.13 KB)
- HTTPServer.exe (301.00 KB)
- KeyTool.exe (435.00 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- svcoptions.exe (463.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (710.49 KB)
- unins001.exe (710.59 KB)
- vthumbs.exe (251.13 KB)
- DVBViewer_setup.exe (5.21 MB)
- svc_setup_22.214.171.124.exe (3.38 MB)
The current page applies to DVBViewer Recording Service version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of DVBViewer Recording Service:
...click to view all...
DVBViewer Recording Service is a program released by the software company CM&V. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase DVBViewer Recording Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DVBViewer Recording Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVBViewer Recording Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DVBViewer Recording Service". If it exists on your system the DVBViewer Recording Service program will be found automatically. When you click DVBViewer Recording Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DVBViewer Recording Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVBViewer Recording Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DVBViewer Recording Service.
8. After uninstalling DVBViewer Recording Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVBViewer Recording Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DVBViewer Recording Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V from your PC, nor are we saying that DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-16 22:31:58.630