DVBViewer Recording Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service from your PCCM&V
. You can read more on CM&V or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about DVBViewer Recording Service at http://www.cmuv.de
. DVBViewer Recording Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing DVBViewer Recording Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. DVBViewer Recording Service's primary file takes around 1.34 MB (1401856 bytes) and is named dvbviewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in DVBViewer Recording Service. They take 13.36 MB (14008556
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- dbconvertsvc.exe (47.00 KB)
- DVBServer.exe (373.50 KB)
- DVBVCtrl.exe (55.00 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (462.04 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.34 MB)
- DVBVservice.exe (603.13 KB)
- KeyTool.exe (440.00 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- svcoptions.exe (404.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (716.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (716.42 KB)
- vthumbs.exe (231.13 KB)
- setup.exe (5.02 MB)
- svc_setup_126.96.36.199.exe (2.97 MB)
This page is about DVBViewer Recording Service version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more DVBViewer Recording Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove DVBViewer Recording Service from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVBViewer Recording Service_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\dvbviewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\dvbviewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
DVBViewer Recording Service is a program marketed by the software company CM&V. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove DVBViewer Recording Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DVBViewer Recording Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DVBViewer Recording Service or simply click the Search field and type in "DVBViewer Recording Service". The DVBViewer Recording Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DVBViewer Recording Service in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DVBViewer Recording Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVBViewer Recording Service:
- The publisher is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service.
8. After uninstalling DVBViewer Recording Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVBViewer Recording Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DVBViewer Recording Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V from your computer, nor are we saying that DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DVBViewer Recording Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:01:54.780