DVBViewer Recording Service
DVBViewer Recording Service is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service from your systemCM&V
. More information on CM&V can be found here
. You can see more info about DVBViewer Recording Service at http://www.cmuv.de
. DVBViewer Recording Service is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DVBViewer folder, regulated by the user's decision. DVBViewer Recording Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\unins001.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 453.75 KB (464640 bytes) on disk and is labeled Tweaker.exe.
DVBViewer Recording Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 118.09 MB (123827101
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- dbconvertsvc.exe (111.50 KB)
- DVBServer.exe (397.13 KB)
- DVBVCtrl.exe (85.50 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (607.58 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.70 MB)
- DVBVservice.exe (846.63 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.02 MB)
- HTTPServer.exe (301.00 KB)
- KeyTool.exe (183.50 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- Register_DVBSource.exe (21.50 KB)
- Resizer.exe (449.25 KB)
- supporttool.exe (199.50 KB)
- svcoptions.exe (574.13 KB)
- TransEdit.exe (549.50 KB)
- Tweaker.exe (453.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (768.70 KB)
- unins001.exe (760.23 KB)
- Unregister_DVBSource.exe (21.50 KB)
- vthumbs.exe (491.63 KB)
- ac3filter_1_63b.exe (2.54 MB)
- ac3filter_2_5b.exe (4.35 MB)
- dvbRecProp_setup.exe (425.68 KB)
- LAVFilters-0.50.1.exe (5.92 MB)
- LAVFilters-0.54.1.exe (6.74 MB)
- LAVFilters-0.56.1.exe (6.95 MB)
- LAVFilters-0.64-Installer.exe (8.30 MB)
- regfiltervod.exe (21.50 KB)
- Register_Filters.exe (21.50 KB)
- DVBViewer_Pro_setup_5.6.2.exe (7.34 MB)
- DVBViewer_setup.exe (6.74 MB)
- DVBViewer_setup_188.8.131.52.exe (7.02 MB)
- DVBViewer_setup_184.108.40.206.exe (7.09 MB)
- DVBViewer_setup_220.127.116.11.exe (7.12 MB)
- setup.exe (5.23 MB)
- svc_setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- svc_setup_1.22.exe (4.63 MB)
- svc_setup_1.26.0.exe (4.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.26.0
of DVBViewer Recording Service. For more DVBViewer Recording Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\DVBVCtrl.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVBViewer Recording Service_is1
DVBViewer Recording Service is an application marketed by the software company CM&V. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove DVBViewer Recording Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DVBViewer Recording Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "DVBViewer Recording Service". The DVBViewer Recording Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DVBViewer Recording Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DVBViewer Recording Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DVBViewer Recording Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DVBViewer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service.
8. After removing DVBViewer Recording Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DVBViewer Recording Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVBViewer Recording Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V from your computer, nor are we saying that DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 20:26:50.543