DVBViewer Recording Service
DVBViewer Recording Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service from your PCCM&V
. Go over here
where you can get more info on CM&V. Please open http://www.cmuv.de
if you want to read more on DVBViewer Recording Service on CM&V's website. Usually the DVBViewer Recording Service application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Tweaker.exe is the DVBViewer Recording Service's main executable file and it takes approximately 450.50 KB (461312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DVBViewer Recording Service. They take 50.91 MB (53378192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dbconvert.exe (49.50 KB)
- dbconvertsvc.exe (111.50 KB)
- DVBVCtrl.exe (85.50 KB)
- DVBVDownloader.exe (576.33 KB)
- dvbviewer.exe (1.60 MB)
- DVBVservice.exe (846.63 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (34.52 MB)
- KeyTool.exe (187.50 KB)
- regfilter.exe (24.00 KB)
- svcoptions.exe (574.63 KB)
- Tweaker.exe (450.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (764.14 KB)
- unins001.exe (760.23 KB)
- vthumbs.exe (491.63 KB)
- DVBViewer_setup.exe (5.33 MB)
- svc_setup_1.25.0.exe (4.65 MB)
The current page applies to DVBViewer Recording Service version 1.25.0
alone. For other DVBViewer Recording Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove DVBViewer Recording Service from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DVBViewer Recording Service_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\dvbviewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\dvbviewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
DVBViewer Recording Service is an application marketed by the software company CM&V. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove DVBViewer Recording Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DVBViewer Recording Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DVBViewer Recording Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "DVBViewer Recording Service". If it exists on your system the DVBViewer Recording Service app will be found very quickly. After you click DVBViewer Recording Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DVBViewer Recording Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DVBViewer Recording Service:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cmuv.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service.
8. After removing DVBViewer Recording Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DVBViewer Recording Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DVBViewer Recording Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V from your computer, we are not saying that DVBViewer Recording Service by CM&V is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DVBViewer Recording Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-30 16:19:58.033