Cypherix PE 11
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cypherix PE 11 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 from your computerCypherix Software
. More data about Cypherix Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.cypherix.com
to get more details about Cypherix PE 11 on Cypherix Software's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Cypherix PE 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. cypherixpe.exe is the Cypherix PE 11's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.51 MB (5780992 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cypherix PE 11. They occupy 9.47 MB (9927690
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixpe.exe (5.51 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.7.0
of Cypherix PE 11. For other Cypherix PE 11 versions please click below:
Cypherix PE 11 is a program released by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Cypherix PE 11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cypherix PE 11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cypherix PE 11". If it exists on your system the Cypherix PE 11 program will be found very quickly. When you select Cypherix PE 11 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cypherix PE 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix PE 11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cypherix PE 11.
8. After removing Cypherix PE 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix PE 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix PE 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 15:42:34.743