Cypherix PE 11
Cypherix PE 11 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 from your PCCypherix Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Cypherix Software. More information about Cypherix PE 11 can be seen at http://www.cypherix.com
. Cypherix PE 11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Cypherix PE 11 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cypherix PE 11. cypherixpe.exe is the Cypherix PE 11's main executable file and it takes about 3.96 MB (4150080 bytes) on disk.
Cypherix PE 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.92 MB (8308736
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixpe.exe (3.96 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.5
of Cypherix PE 11. Click on the links below for other Cypherix PE 11 versions:
Cypherix PE 11 is an application marketed by Cypherix Software. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cypherix PE 11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cypherix PE 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cypherix PE 11". If it is installed on your PC the Cypherix PE 11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cypherix PE 11 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cypherix PE 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cypherix PE 11:
- The software company is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cypherix PE 11.
8. After uninstalling Cypherix PE 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cypherix PE 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix PE 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:45:43.990