Cypherix PE 11
Cypherix PE 11 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 from your computerCypherix Software
. Take a look here
for more info on Cypherix Software. Please open http://www.cypherix.com
if you want to read more on Cypherix PE 11 on Cypherix Software's web page. Cypherix PE 11 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Cypherix PE 11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.91 MB (4101440 bytes) on disk and is labeled cypherixpe.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Cypherix PE 11. They occupy 5.47 MB (5737960
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixpe.exe (3.91 MB)
- installmobile.exe (901.85 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.31 KB)
The current page applies to Cypherix PE 11 version 11.2.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cypherix PE 11:
Cypherix PE 11 is an application by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Cypherix PE 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cypherix PE 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cypherix PE 11". If it exists on your system the Cypherix PE 11 application will be found very quickly. After you select Cypherix PE 11 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cypherix PE 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix PE 11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cypherix PE 11.
8. After removing Cypherix PE 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix PE 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cypherix PE 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cypherix PE 11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:34:50.683