Cypherix PE 11
Cypherix PE 11 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 from your systemCypherix Software
. More data about Cypherix Software can be seen here
. More information about the app Cypherix PE 11 can be found at http://www.cypherix.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cypherix PE 11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe. Cypherix PE 11's primary file takes about 5.44 MB (5704304 bytes) and is named cypherixpe.exe.
Cypherix PE 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.41 MB (9871749
bytes) on disk.
- cypherixpe.exe (5.44 MB)
- installmobile.exe (3.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.6.0
of Cypherix PE 11. For more Cypherix PE 11 versions please click below:
Cypherix PE 11 is an application marketed by Cypherix Software. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cypherix PE 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Cypherix PE 11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cypherix PE 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cypherix PE 11". The Cypherix PE 11 application will be found automatically. After you click Cypherix PE 11 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cypherix PE 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cypherix PE 11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypherix PE 11\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cypherix PE 11.
8. After removing Cypherix PE 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cypherix PE 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cypherix PE 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cypherix PE 11 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cypherix PE 11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:15:02.973