This info is about Crazy Score for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crazy Score from your computerCrazy Score
. Check out here
for more details on Crazy Score. You can see more info about Crazy Score at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crazy Score. Uninstaller.exe is the Crazy Score's main executable file and it occupies about 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Crazy Score. They occupy about 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
This web page is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5621.28213
only. Click on the links below for other Crazy Score versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Crazy Score from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Crazy Score is an application released by Crazy Score. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Score with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". The Crazy Score program will be found automatically. When you select Crazy Score in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The publisher is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Score in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:44:29.510