This info is about Crazy Score for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crazy Score from your computerCrazy Score
. Check out here
for more details on Crazy Score. You can see more info about Crazy Score at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crazy Score. Uninstaller.exe is the Crazy Score's main executable file and it occupies about 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Crazy Score. They occupy about 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
This web page is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5621.28213
only. Click on the links below for other Crazy Score versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Crazy Score from your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Crazy Score is an application released by Crazy Score. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Score with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Score program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Crazy Score in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Score in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:44:29.510