This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Crazy Score for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crazy Score from your PCCrazy Score
. You can find out more on Crazy Score or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Crazy Score can be seen at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. Crazy Score is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Crazy Score by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.13 KB (311432 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Score contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.63 KB (847496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
This page is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5623.4821
alone. You can find here a few links to other Crazy Score releases:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program released by the software company Crazy Score. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Score from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crazy Score or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crazy Score". The Crazy Score app will be found very quickly. After you click Crazy Score in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Score.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Score using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Score supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:47:32.193