This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Crazy Score for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crazy Score from your PCCrazy Score
. You can find out more on Crazy Score or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Crazy Score can be seen at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. Crazy Score is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Crazy Score by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.13 KB (311432 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Score contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.63 KB (847496
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
This page is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5623.4821
alone. You can find here a few links to other Crazy Score releases:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program released by the software company Crazy Score. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Score from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". If it exists on your system the Crazy Score application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Crazy Score in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Score.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Score using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Score supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 12:47:32.193