Crazy Score is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Crazy Score from your PCCrazy Score
. You can find out more on Crazy Score or check for application updates here
. Further information about Crazy Score can be found at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Score directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Crazy Score is "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of Crazy Score. They take about 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
The current web page applies to Crazy Score version 2.0.5622.21020
alone. Click on the links below for other Crazy Score versions:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is an application released by Crazy Score. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crazy Score from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Score program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Crazy Score in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Score.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Score supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:59:26.003