Crazy Score is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Crazy Score from your systemCrazy Score
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Crazy Score. You can see more info related to Crazy Score at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Crazy Score is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Crazy Score contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5622.39016
of Crazy Score. For more Crazy Score versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program marketed by Crazy Score. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Score with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crazy Score or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". The Crazy Score app will be found automatically. When you click Crazy Score in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The software company is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Score that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Score supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 05:56:41.563