This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Crazy Score for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crazy Score from your computerCrazy Score
. You can find out more on Crazy Score or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Crazy Score at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. Usually the Crazy Score program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Crazy Score by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Crazy Score's main file takes about 304.13 KB (311424 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Crazy Score installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.63 KB (847488
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5622.3014
of Crazy Score. You can find below info on other application versions of Crazy Score:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program released by Crazy Score. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crazy Score from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crazy Score or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Score". The Crazy Score program will be found automatically. After you click Crazy Score in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Score.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Score supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:02:03.670