You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Crazy Score for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Crazy Score from your systemCrazy Score
. Take a look here
for more info on Crazy Score. More data about the program Crazy Score can be found at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. Crazy Score is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Score folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Score. Crazy Score's main file takes around 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Crazy Score is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5621.37214
of Crazy Score. For other Crazy Score versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program released by Crazy Score. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crazy Score or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". If it exists on your system the Crazy Score application will be found automatically. When you click Crazy Score in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crazy Score.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Score using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your PC, nor are we saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crazy Score in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:36:12.720