This page is about Crazy Score for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Crazy Score from your PCCrazy Score
. Further information on Crazy Score can be seen here
. Detailed information about Crazy Score can be seen at http://www.crazyscore.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score directory (same installation drive as Windows). Crazy Score's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Crazy Score's primary executable file and it occupies about 304.14 KB (311440 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Crazy Score. They occupy about 827.64 KB (847504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.14 KB)
This data is about Crazy Score version 2.0.5621.19223
only. Click on the links below for other Crazy Score versions:
...click to view all...
Crazy Score is a program offered by Crazy Score. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Crazy Score is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Crazy Score from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Score or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Score". The Crazy Score app will be found very quickly. When you select Crazy Score in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crazy Score, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Score:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazyscore.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Score\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Score.
8. After removing Crazy Score, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Score which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Score with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Score by Crazy Score from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Score by Crazy Score is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crazy Score supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:48:53.460