Content Grabber 2
Content Grabber 2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your computerSequentum Pty Ltd
. Additional info about Sequentum Pty Ltd can be seen here
. Content Grabber 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2 folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Content Grabber 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ContentGrabber.exe and its approximative size is 16.69 MB (17503464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Content Grabber 2. They occupy about 39.90 MB (41840145
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentService.exe (6.76 MB)
- cgbrowser.exe (470.23 KB)
- CgNgen.exe (35.50 KB)
- ContentGrabber.exe (16.69 MB)
- RunAgent.exe (6.78 MB)
- RunAgentProcess.exe (6.77 MB)
- ScAgent.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- UpdateCg.exe (110.73 KB)
The current page applies to Content Grabber 2 version 2.59.2
alone. For more Content Grabber 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Content Grabber 2 is an application offered by Sequentum Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Content Grabber 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Content Grabber 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Content Grabber 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Content Grabber 2". If it is installed on your PC the Content Grabber 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Content Grabber 2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Content Grabber 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Content Grabber 2.
8. After removing Content Grabber 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Content Grabber 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Content Grabber 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Content Grabber 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 10:12:27.340