Content Grabber 2
Content Grabber 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your computerSequentum Pty Ltd
. Open here
where you can read more on Sequentum Pty Ltd. Usually the Content Grabber 2 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Content Grabber 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.84 MB (18706088 bytes) on disk and is called ContentGrabber.exe.
Content Grabber 2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.04 MB (23114901
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentService.exe (335.66 KB)
- cgbrowser.exe (831.16 KB)
- CgNgen.exe (35.50 KB)
- ContentGrabber.exe (17.84 MB)
- RunAgent.exe (45.66 KB)
- RunAgentProcess.exe (573.66 KB)
- ScAgent.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- UpdateCg.exe (113.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Content Grabber 2 version 2.71.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Content Grabber 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Content Grabber 2 is an application offered by the software company Sequentum Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Content Grabber 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Content Grabber 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Content Grabber 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Content Grabber 2". If it exists on your system the Content Grabber 2 app will be found automatically. After you click Content Grabber 2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Content Grabber 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Content Grabber 2.
8. After uninstalling Content Grabber 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Content Grabber 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Content Grabber 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Content Grabber 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 00:36:28.317