Content Grabber 2
Content Grabber 2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your computerSequentum Pty Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sequentum Pty Ltd. Usually the Content Grabber 2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Content Grabber 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Sequentum\Content Grabber 2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled ContentGrabber.exe and occupies 17.01 MB (17840808 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Content Grabber 2. They occupy 23.84 MB (25001105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentService.exe (334.16 KB)
- cgbrowser.exe (832.66 KB)
- CgNgen.exe (35.50 KB)
- ContentGrabber.exe (17.01 MB)
- RunAgent.exe (44.16 KB)
- RunAgentProcess.exe (545.16 KB)
- ScAgent.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- UpdateCg.exe (2.77 MB)
This page is about Content Grabber 2 version 2.69.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Content Grabber 2:
...click to view all...
Content Grabber 2 is an application marketed by Sequentum Pty Ltd. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Content Grabber 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Content Grabber 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Content Grabber 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Content Grabber 2". If it exists on your system the Content Grabber 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Content Grabber 2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Content Grabber 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Content Grabber 2.
8. After uninstalling Content Grabber 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Content Grabber 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Content Grabber 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Content Grabber 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 16:59:18.810