Content Grabber 2
This page is about Content Grabber 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your computerSequentum Pty Ltd
. More information on Sequentum Pty Ltd can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ContentGrabber\Content Grabber 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Content Grabber 2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ContentGrabber\Content Grabber 2\unins000.exe. ContentGrabber.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 45.84 MB (48071400 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Content Grabber 2. They take 50.39 MB (52834321
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentService.exe (266.73 KB)
- cgbrowser.exe (457.23 KB)
- content.grabber.premium.2.41.0.[x64]-MPT.exe (1.06 MB)
- ContentGrabber.exe (45.84 MB)
- RunAgent.exe (33.73 KB)
- RunAgentProcess.exe (514.23 KB)
- ScAgent.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
This page is about Content Grabber 2 version 2.43.4
only. Click on the links below for other Content Grabber 2 versions:
...click to view all...
Content Grabber 2 is a program released by Sequentum Pty Ltd. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Content Grabber 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Content Grabber 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Content Grabber 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Content Grabber 2". The Content Grabber 2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Content Grabber 2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Content Grabber 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Content Grabber 2.
8. After uninstalling Content Grabber 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Content Grabber 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Content Grabber 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Content Grabber 2 by Sequentum Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Content Grabber 2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:40:28.150