This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Constant Fun for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Constant Fun from your computerConstant Fun
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Constant Fun. More details about Constant Fun can be seen at http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Constant Fun folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Constant Fun is C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 326.64 KB (334480 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Constant Fun. They take 850.14 KB (870544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5839.8012
of Constant Fun. You can find below info on other releases of Constant Fun:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is a program offered by the software company Constant Fun. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Constant Fun from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Constant Fun or simply click the Search field and type in "Constant Fun". If it is installed on your PC the Constant Fun app will be found automatically. After you select Constant Fun in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Constant Fun, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constant Fun.
8. After uninstalling Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Constant Fun that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Fun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your computer, nor are we saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Constant Fun supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-28 16:37:27.623