This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Constant Fun for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Constant Fun from your PCConstant Fun
. Open here
for more information on Constant Fun. You can read more about about Constant Fun at http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
. Constant Fun is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Constant Fun folder, regulated by the user's decision. Constant Fun's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 326.63 KB (334472 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Constant Fun is composed of the following executables which occupy 850.13 KB (870536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.63 KB)
The current page applies to Constant Fun version 2.0.5835.18805
only. For more Constant Fun versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is an application by the software company Constant Fun. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Constant Fun from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Constant Fun or simply click the Search field and type in "Constant Fun". If it exists on your system the Constant Fun program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Constant Fun in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Constant Fun, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The publisher is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constant Fun.
8. After removing Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Fun which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Fun using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your computer, nor are we saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Constant Fun supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 18:40:13.990