Constant Fun is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Constant Fun from your PCConstant Fun
. Take a look here
for more information on Constant Fun. Detailed information about Constant Fun can be found at http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Constant Fun by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Constant Fun's main file takes around 326.60 KB (334440 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Constant Fun. They take about 850.10 KB (870504
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5829.16995
of Constant Fun. You can find here a few links to other Constant Fun versions:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is a program offered by the software company Constant Fun. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Constant Fun from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Constant Fun or simply click the Search feature and type in "Constant Fun". If it exists on your system the Constant Fun app will be found automatically. After you click Constant Fun in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Constant Fun, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The publisher is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constant Fun.
8. After uninstalling Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Fun which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Fun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your PC, nor are we saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Constant Fun in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 21:40:33.700