This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Constant Fun for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Constant Fun from your computerConstant Fun
. More info about Constant Fun can be found here
. Click on http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
to get more info about Constant Fun on Constant Fun's website. Usually the Constant Fun application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Constant Fun folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Constant Fun is "C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe". Constant Fun's main file takes about 326.63 KB (334472 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Constant Fun. They take about 850.13 KB (870536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.2604
of Constant Fun. For more Constant Fun versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is a program offered by the software company Constant Fun. Some users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Constant Fun using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Constant Fun or simply click the Search feature and type in "Constant Fun". If it exists on your system the Constant Fun program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Constant Fun in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Constant Fun, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The software company is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Constant Fun.
8. After removing Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Constant Fun that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Fun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your computer, we are not saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Constant Fun in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 09:48:24.683