Constant Fun is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Constant Fun from your systemConstant Fun
. Open here
where you can read more on Constant Fun. Please follow http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
if you want to read more on Constant Fun on Constant Fun's page. Usually the Constant Fun application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Constant Fun by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 326.61 KB (334448 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Constant Fun. They occupy about 850.11 KB (870512
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (326.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5838.24211
of Constant Fun. You can find below info on other application versions of Constant Fun:
...click to view all...
Constant Fun is an application by the software company Constant Fun. Some people choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Constant Fun is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Constant Fun from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Constant Fun or simply click the Search feature and type in "Constant Fun". If it is installed on your PC the Constant Fun program will be found very quickly. After you click Constant Fun in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Constant Fun, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Constant Fun:
- The publisher is: http://www.getconstantfun.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Constant Fun\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Constant Fun.
8. After removing Constant Fun, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Constant Fun which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Constant Fun with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Constant Fun by Constant Fun from your computer, we are not saying that Constant Fun by Constant Fun is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Constant Fun in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 21:47:16.433