This web page is about Computer Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Computer Updater from your PCSafeApp Software, LLC
. You can read more on SafeApp Software, LLC or check for application updates here
. More details about Computer Updater can be seen at http://www.computerupdater.com
. Computer Updater is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Computer Updater directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Computer Updater is C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe. Computer Updater 's main file takes around 80.00 KB (81920 bytes) and its name is ComputerUp-daterService.exe.
The following executables are contained in Computer Updater . They take 1.24 MB (1297438
bytes) on disk.
- ComputerUp-daterService.exe (80.00 KB)
- IEHandler.exe (52.00 KB)
- Starter.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (71.33 KB)
- vbrun60sp5.exe (1,019.70 KB)
Click on the links below for other Computer Updater versions:
Computer Updater has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Computer Updater\ComputerUp-dater.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Computer Updater
Computer Updater is a program marketed by the software company SafeApp Software, LLC. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Computer Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Computer Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Computer Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Computer Updater ". The Computer Updater app will be found very quickly. When you click Computer Updater in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Computer Updater , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Computer Updater :
- The publisher is: http://www.computerupdater.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Computer Updater .
8. After removing Computer Updater , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Computer Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Computer Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Computer Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:03:50.940