Computer Updater is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Computer Updater from your PCSafeApp Software, LLC
. More info about SafeApp Software, LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details on Computer Updater at http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
. Computer Updater is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Computer Updater folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Computer Updater . The program's main executable file is named ComputerUp-dater.exe and its approximative size is 2.50 MB (2623456 bytes).
Computer Updater contains of the executables below. They take 3.57 MB (3747400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (121.97 KB)
- ComputerUp-dater.exe (2.50 MB)
- ComputerUp-daterService.exe (93.97 KB)
- Starter.exe (53.97 KB)
- uninst.exe (133.79 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (33.97 KB)
- Cosell.exe (433.97 KB)
- ExeDownloader.exe (225.97 KB)
The current page applies to Computer Updater version 3.0.73
alone. For more Computer Updater versions please click below:
Computer Updater is a program released by the software company SafeApp Software, LLC. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Computer Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Computer Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Computer Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Computer Updater ". The Computer Updater application will be found automatically. When you click Computer Updater in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Computer Updater , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Computer Updater :
- The software company is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Computer Updater .
8. After removing Computer Updater , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Computer Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Computer Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Computer Updater in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 01:00:19.217