Computer Updater is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Computer Updater from your PCSafeApp Software, LLC
. More information on SafeApp Software, LLC can be seen here
. More information about the application Computer Updater can be found at http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
. Usually the Computer Updater program is found in the C:\Program Files\Computer Updater directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Computer Updater . The application's main executable file occupies 2.50 MB (2619688 bytes) on disk and is called ComputerUp-dater.exe.
Computer Updater is comprised of the following executables which take 3.56 MB (3737920
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdvisorLetters.exe (122.29 KB)
- ComputerUp-dater.exe (2.50 MB)
- ComputerUp-daterService.exe (94.29 KB)
- Starter.exe (54.29 KB)
- uninst.exe (134.29 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (34.29 KB)
- Cosell.exe (430.29 KB)
- ExeDownloader.exe (222.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Computer Updater version 3.0.70
alone. Click on the links below for other Computer Updater versions:
Computer Updater is an application by SafeApp Software, LLC. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Computer Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Computer Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Computer Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Computer Updater ". The Computer Updater application will be found very quickly. After you click Computer Updater in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Computer Updater , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Computer Updater :
- The software company is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Computer Updater .
8. After uninstalling Computer Updater , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Computer Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Computer Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Computer Updater in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-26 06:14:07.883