This web page is about Computer Updater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Computer Updater from your computerSafeApp Software, LLC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SafeApp Software, LLC. Click on http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
to get more data about Computer Updater on SafeApp Software, LLC's website. Computer Updater is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Computer Updater directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Computer Updater is C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 202.29 KB (207144 bytes) on disk and is called ExeDownloader.exe.
Computer Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.47 MB (3633984
bytes) on disk.
- ExeDownloader.exe (202.29 KB)
- Starter.exe (54.29 KB)
- uninst.exe (136.79 KB)
- __RemoveLinks.exe (34.29 KB)
- VB6_Browser.exe (32.00 KB)
This page is about Computer Updater version 3.0.58
only. For other Computer Updater versions please click below:
When you're planning to uninstall Computer Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Computer Updater
Computer Updater is an application marketed by the software company SafeApp Software, LLC. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Computer Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Computer Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Computer Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Computer Updater ". If it is installed on your PC the Computer Updater app will be found very quickly. After you click Computer Updater in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Computer Updater , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Computer Updater :
- The publisher is: http://www.safeappsoftware.com/cu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Computer Updater\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Computer Updater .
8. After removing Computer Updater , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Computer Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Computer Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Computer Updater by SafeApp Software, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Computer Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-23 10:43:44.917