This page is about CompSoft Homedale for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CompSoft Homedale from your computerCompSoft
. You can find out more on CompSoft or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall CompSoft Homedale by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Homedale.exe and its approximative size is 1.84 MB (1929488 bytes).
CompSoft Homedale is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.84 MB (1929488
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to CompSoft Homedale version 1.53
alone. You can find below a few links to other CompSoft Homedale releases:
CompSoft Homedale is an application by CompSoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall CompSoft Homedale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CompSoft Homedale from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CompSoft Homedale or simply click the Search field and type in "CompSoft Homedale". If it is installed on your PC the CompSoft Homedale app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CompSoft Homedale in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CompSoft Homedale, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CompSoft Homedale.
8. After removing CompSoft Homedale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CompSoft Homedale that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CompSoft Homedale with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CompSoft Homedale in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-21 12:03:45.470