CompSoft Homedale is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CompSoft Homedale from your computerCompSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on CompSoft. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CompSoft Homedale is C:\windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Homedale.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.85 MB (1937680 bytes) on disk.
CompSoft Homedale is composed of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1937680
bytes) on disk:
The current web page applies to CompSoft Homedale version 1.54
alone. For more CompSoft Homedale versions please click below:
CompSoft Homedale is an application by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase CompSoft Homedale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CompSoft Homedale from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CompSoft Homedale or simply activate the Search field and type in "CompSoft Homedale". The CompSoft Homedale app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CompSoft Homedale in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CompSoft Homedale, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CompSoft Homedale.
8. After removing CompSoft Homedale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CompSoft Homedale which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CompSoft Homedale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft from your computer, we are not saying that CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CompSoft Homedale supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 11:57:57.810