CompSoft Homedale is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CompSoft Homedale from your systemCompSoft
. Go over here
for more info on CompSoft. CompSoft Homedale is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove CompSoft Homedale by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale\uninst1~.nsu". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.85 MB (1937680 bytes) on disk and is titled Homedale_old.exe.
CompSoft Homedale contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.70 MB (3883552
bytes) on disk.
- Homedale.exe (1.86 MB)
- Homedale_old.exe (1.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.56
of CompSoft Homedale. Click on the links below for other CompSoft Homedale versions:
CompSoft Homedale is a program released by CompSoft. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CompSoft Homedale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CompSoft Homedale from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CompSoft Homedale or simply activate the Search field and type in "CompSoft Homedale". The CompSoft Homedale program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CompSoft Homedale in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CompSoft Homedale, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CompSoft Homedale.
8. After removing CompSoft Homedale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CompSoft Homedale which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CompSoft Homedale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CompSoft Homedale in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-29 10:53:11.443