This page is about CompSoft Homedale for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CompSoft Homedale from your systemCompSoft
. Go over here
for more info on CompSoft. CompSoft Homedale is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing CompSoft Homedale is C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\CompSoft Homedale\uninst1~.nsu". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 648.27 KB (663824 bytes) on disk and is labeled Homedale.exe.
The following executables are contained in CompSoft Homedale. They occupy 1.24 MB (1298976
bytes) on disk.
- Homedale.exe (648.27 KB)
- Homedale_old.exe (620.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.29
of CompSoft Homedale. You can find below info on other releases of CompSoft Homedale:
CompSoft Homedale is an application offered by the software company CompSoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase CompSoft Homedale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CompSoft Homedale from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CompSoft Homedale or simply click the Search field and type in "CompSoft Homedale". The CompSoft Homedale application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CompSoft Homedale in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CompSoft Homedale, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CompSoft Homedale.
8. After removing CompSoft Homedale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CompSoft Homedale that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CompSoft Homedale with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft from your PC, we are not saying that CompSoft Homedale by CompSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CompSoft Homedale supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:53:00.417