CloudReading is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CloudReading from your PCFoxit Corporation
. More information about Foxit Corporation can be found here
. More information about CloudReading can be found at http://www.foxitcloud.com/
. CloudReading is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for CloudReading is C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 257.06 KB (263232 bytes) on disk and is titled FCUpdateService.exe.
CloudReading installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.11 MB (1165952
bytes) on disk.
- FCUpdateService.exe (257.06 KB)
- unins000.exe (881.56 KB)
This web page is about CloudReading version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other CloudReading releases:
CloudReading is a program marketed by Foxit Corporation. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CloudReading from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CloudReading or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloudReading". The CloudReading program will be found very quickly. When you click CloudReading in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CloudReading, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CloudReading:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foxitcloud.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Foxit Reader\Foxit Cloud\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CloudReading.
8. After uninstalling CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudReading with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudReading in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:03:29.490