You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CloudReading for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CloudReading from your systemFoxit Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Foxit Corporation. CloudReading is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall CloudReading by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 881.56 KB (902720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CloudReading. They take about 881.56 KB (902720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CloudReading. You can find below info on other application versions of CloudReading:
CloudReading is an application marketed by Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CloudReading from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudReading or simply click the Search feature and type in "CloudReading". If it is installed on your PC the CloudReading program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CloudReading in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CloudReading, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloudReading.
8. After uninstalling CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudReading using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudReading in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:32:13.327