You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CloudReading for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CloudReading from your systemFoxit Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Foxit Corporation. CloudReading is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall CloudReading by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 881.56 KB (902720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CloudReading. They take about 881.56 KB (902720
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of CloudReading. You can find below info on other application versions of CloudReading:
CloudReading is an application marketed by Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CloudReading from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CloudReading or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CloudReading". The CloudReading application will be found very quickly. After you click CloudReading in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CloudReading, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CloudReading.
8. After uninstalling CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudReading using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudReading in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:32:13.327