This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CloudReading for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CloudReading from your computerFoxit Corporation
. More info about Foxit Corporation can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for CloudReading is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe". CloudReading's primary file takes around 881.06 KB (902208 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
CloudReading contains of the executables below. They take 881.06 KB (902208
bytes) on disk.
This info is about CloudReading version 184.108.40.2065
alone. You can find here a few links to other CloudReading versions:
CloudReading is an application marketed by the software company Foxit Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CloudReading with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CloudReading or simply click the Search field and type in "CloudReading". The CloudReading app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CloudReading in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CloudReading, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CloudReading.
8. After removing CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CloudReading with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CloudReading supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:13:05.467