CloudReading is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall CloudReading from your PCFoxit Corporation
. More info about Foxit Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing CloudReading is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 881.06 KB (902208 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
CloudReading installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 881.06 KB (902208
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CloudReading version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other CloudReading versions:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove CloudReading.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CloudReading:
The files below remain on your disk by CloudReading when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\foxitcloud.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Foxit Software\Foxit Cloud\Reader\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Foxit Software\ReaderAddins\CloudReading
CloudReading is a program by the software company Foxit Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CloudReading is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CloudReading with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CloudReading or simply activate the Search field and type in "CloudReading". The CloudReading application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CloudReading in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CloudReading, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CloudReading.
8. After removing CloudReading, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CloudReading which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CloudReading using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CloudReading by Foxit Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that CloudReading by Foxit Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CloudReading supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:17:46.383