Clone Files Checker
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Clone Files Checker for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clone Files Checker from your computerSORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd
. You can read more on SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Clone Files Checker can be found at http://www.sorcim.com/
. Clone Files Checker is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Clone Files Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Clone Files Checker's main file takes around 2.07 MB (2171608 bytes) and is called CFChecker.exe.
The executables below are part of Clone Files Checker. They take an average of 2.77 MB (2901946
bytes) on disk.
- CFChecker.exe (2.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.22 KB)
The current page applies to Clone Files Checker version 5.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Clone Files Checker:
...click to view all...
Clone Files Checker is a program by the software company SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Clone Files Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Clone Files Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Clone Files Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clone Files Checker". The Clone Files Checker application will be found automatically. When you select Clone Files Checker in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clone Files Checker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clone Files Checker:
- The software company is: http://www.sorcim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clone Files Checker.
8. After removing Clone Files Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clone Files Checker which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clone Files Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clone Files Checker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 16:59:11.490