Clone Files Checker
Clone Files Checker is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Clone Files Checker from your systemSORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd
. Go over here
for more info on SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd. More info about the program Clone Files Checker can be seen at http://www.sorcim.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Clone Files Checker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.11 MB (1166656 bytes) on disk and is titled CFChecker.exe.
Clone Files Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.39 MB (2504673
bytes) on disk.
- CFChecker.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Clone Files Checker. For other Clone Files Checker versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Clone Files Checker.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Clone Files Checker
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\AutoUpdater.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\AutoUpdater.NET.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\CFChecker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\CloneFileChecker.ico
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Clone Files Checker_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with CloneFilesChecker\Icon
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\Scan with CloneFilesChecker\Command\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Clone Files Checker_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Clone Files Checker_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Clone Files Checker is a program released by the software company SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Clone Files Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Clone Files Checker with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clone Files Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clone Files Checker". The Clone Files Checker program will be found very quickly. After you click Clone Files Checker in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Clone Files Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clone Files Checker:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sorcim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clone Files Checker.
8. After removing Clone Files Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clone Files Checker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clone Files Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Clone Files Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 18:54:31.543