Clone Files Checker
Clone Files Checker is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Clone Files Checker from your PCSORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd
. More data about SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd can be read here
. More information about the software Clone Files Checker can be found at http://www.sorcim.com/
. Clone Files Checker is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Clone Files Checker folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Clone Files Checker. CFChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.08 MB (2178560 bytes) on disk.
Clone Files Checker is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.03 MB (5276074
bytes) on disk:
- CFChecker.exe (2.08 MB)
- CFChecker0.exe (2.09 MB)
- CleanEmptyFolders.exe (141.54 KB)
- ItuneDeadTracks.exe (31.12 KB)
- unins000.exe (713.22 KB)
This data is about Clone Files Checker version 5.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other Clone Files Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Clone Files Checker is a program released by the software company SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Clone Files Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Clone Files Checker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clone Files Checker or simply click the Search feature and type in "Clone Files Checker". If it exists on your system the Clone Files Checker program will be found automatically. When you select Clone Files Checker in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Clone Files Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clone Files Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorcim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Clone Files Checker.
8. After removing Clone Files Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clone Files Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clone Files Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Clone Files Checker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 14:13:53.960