Clone Files Checker
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Clone Files Checker for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Clone Files Checker from your PCSORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd
. More data about SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd can be read here
. You can get more details related to Clone Files Checker at http://www.sorcim.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Clone Files Checker is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. CFChecker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.46 MB (1533760 bytes) on disk.
Clone Files Checker installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.16 MB (2261985
bytes) on disk.
- CFChecker.exe (1.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Clone Files Checker version 2.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Clone Files Checker versions:
...click to view all...
Clone Files Checker is an application offered by the software company SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Clone Files Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Clone Files Checker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clone Files Checker or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clone Files Checker". If it exists on your system the Clone Files Checker program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clone Files Checker in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Clone Files Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Clone Files Checker:
- The publisher is: http://www.sorcim.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Clone Files Checker\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clone Files Checker.
8. After uninstalling Clone Files Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clone Files Checker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clone Files Checker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Clone Files Checker by SORCIM Technologies Pvt Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Clone Files Checker in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 21:46:27.890