You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Clickshare Launcher for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Clickshare Launcher from your computerBarco N.V.
. You can find out more on Barco N.V. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Clickshare Launcher can be seen at http://www.barco.com
. Clickshare Launcher is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Clickshare Launcher folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Clickshare Launcher is C:\Program Files\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled clicksharelauncher.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3152304 bytes).
Clickshare Launcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.42 MB (4637610
bytes) on disk.
- clicksharelauncher.exe (3.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 01.03.00.0001
of Clickshare Launcher. You can find here a few links to other Clickshare Launcher releases:
Clickshare Launcher is a program released by the software company Barco N.V.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Clickshare Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Clickshare Launcher from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clickshare Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clickshare Launcher". The Clickshare Launcher app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Clickshare Launcher in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Clickshare Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clickshare Launcher:
- The software company is: http://www.barco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Clickshare Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Clickshare Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Clickshare Launcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Clickshare Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Clickshare Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-17 07:32:33.173