This page is about Clickshare Launcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Clickshare Launcher from your systemBarco N.V.
. Open here
for more details on Barco N.V.. More details about Clickshare Launcher can be seen at http://www.barco.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Clickshare Launcher's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe. Clickshare Launcher's main file takes around 3.05 MB (3193264 bytes) and its name is clicksharelauncher.exe.
Clickshare Launcher installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.47 MB (4686576
bytes) on disk.
- clicksharelauncher.exe (3.05 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Clickshare Launcher version 01.02.01.0008
alone. For other Clickshare Launcher versions please click below:
Clickshare Launcher is an application by Barco N.V.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Clickshare Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Clickshare Launcher from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Clickshare Launcher or simply activate the Search field and type in "Clickshare Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the Clickshare Launcher program will be found very quickly. When you select Clickshare Launcher in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Clickshare Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clickshare Launcher:
- The publisher is: http://www.barco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clickshare Launcher.
8. After removing Clickshare Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Clickshare Launcher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clickshare Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. from your computer, nor are we saying that Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Clickshare Launcher supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 16:07:33.590