You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Clickshare Launcher for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Clickshare Launcher from your systemBarco N.V.
. Take a look here
for more info on Barco N.V.. Click on http://www.barco.com
to get more details about Clickshare Launcher on Barco N.V.'s website. Clickshare Launcher is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Clickshare Launcher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled clicksharelauncher.exe and it has a size of 2.98 MB (3120560 bytes).
Clickshare Launcher is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.39 MB (4605977
bytes) on disk:
- clicksharelauncher.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
The current page applies to Clickshare Launcher version 01.06.00.0144
only. For more Clickshare Launcher versions please click below:
Clickshare Launcher is an application marketed by Barco N.V.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Clickshare Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Clickshare Launcher from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Clickshare Launcher or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Clickshare Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the Clickshare Launcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Clickshare Launcher in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Clickshare Launcher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clickshare Launcher:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.barco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Clickshare Launcher.
8. After uninstalling Clickshare Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Clickshare Launcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Clickshare Launcher with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Clickshare Launcher in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-14 18:47:06.610