This web page is about Clickshare Launcher for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Clickshare Launcher from your PCBarco N.V.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Barco N.V.. Click on http://www.barco.com
to get more info about Clickshare Launcher on Barco N.V.'s website. Clickshare Launcher is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Clickshare Launcher by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Clickshare Launcher's main file takes about 3.00 MB (3146672 bytes) and is called clicksharelauncher.exe.
Clickshare Launcher is comprised of the following executables which take 4.42 MB (4632018
bytes) on disk:
- clicksharelauncher.exe (3.00 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.42 MB)
This data is about Clickshare Launcher version 01.01
only. You can find here a few links to other Clickshare Launcher versions:
Clickshare Launcher is a program marketed by Barco N.V.. Some people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Clickshare Launcher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Clickshare Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Clickshare Launcher or simply click the Search field and type in "Clickshare Launcher". If it is installed on your PC the Clickshare Launcher program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Clickshare Launcher in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Clickshare Launcher, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Clickshare Launcher:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.barco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clickshare Launcher\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Clickshare Launcher.
8. After removing Clickshare Launcher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Clickshare Launcher which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Clickshare Launcher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. from your PC, nor are we saying that Clickshare Launcher by Barco N.V. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Clickshare Launcher in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 06:27:48.180