Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex Meetings is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings from your systemCisco Webex LLC
. You can read more on Cisco Webex LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.webex.com
if you want to read more on Cisco Webex Meetings on Cisco Webex LLC's web page. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cisco Webex Meetings is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.38 MB (7738688 bytes) on disk and is called ptoneclk.exe.
Cisco Webex Meetings contains of the executables below. They occupy 41.87 MB (43902272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atcliun.exe (1.40 MB)
- ciscowebexstart.exe (2.26 MB)
- webexAppLauncher.exe (825.31 KB)
- CiscoWebExStart.exe (2.26 MB)
- ptinst.exe (951.81 KB)
- ptMeetingsHost.exe (264.31 KB)
- ptOIEx.exe (951.31 KB)
- ptOIEx64.exe (774.81 KB)
- ptoneclk.exe (7.38 MB)
- ptsrv.exe (202.31 KB)
- PTUninstaller.exe (1.01 MB)
- ptupdate.exe (4.06 MB)
- ptwbxoni.exe (1.62 MB)
- WebexMTA.exe (4.28 MB)
- WebExService.exe (142.81 KB)
- ashelper.exe (61.31 KB)
- atasanot.exe (126.31 KB)
- atauthor.exe (173.31 KB)
- atinst.exe (498.31 KB)
- atmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- atshell.exe (290.31 KB)
- CiscoWebexConverter.exe (298.81 KB)
- CiscoWebexVideoService.exe (352.31 KB)
- CiscoWebexWebService.exe (302.31 KB)
- meetingshvdagent.exe (455.81 KB)
- washost.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxdldrv.exe (189.31 KB)
- wbxdmsupload.exe (152.31 KB)
- wbxreport.exe (2.31 MB)
- webexmta.exe (4.28 MB)
- CiscoWebExImporting.exe (920.31 KB)
The current page applies to Cisco Webex Meetings version 40.11.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Cisco Webex Meetings releases:
...click to view all...
Cisco Webex Meetings is an application by Cisco Webex LLC. Some people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Cisco Webex Meetings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cisco Webex Meetings from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cisco Webex Meetings or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cisco Webex Meetings". If it is installed on your PC the Cisco Webex Meetings program will be found very quickly. When you select Cisco Webex Meetings in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cisco Webex Meetings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cisco Webex Meetings:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webex.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WebEx\atcliun.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings.
8. After uninstalling Cisco Webex Meetings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cisco Webex Meetings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cisco Webex Meetings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Cisco Webex Meetings by Cisco Webex LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cisco Webex Meetings supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-29 18:37:21.960